To join us on Teamspeak, there are 3 simple steps:
1. Download & install Teamspeak.
(choose the Windows / Linux version you need)
- Once downloaded, open and install it like any other program.
2. Setup Teamspeak.
- Go through the simple setup process.
- Choose a nickname (you can always change it later).
- Change voice settings to your preference (Push-To-Talk is recommended).
3. Connect to the BRC server.
- Connections (located at the top left corner).
ts.beatbox-rap.com(no server password).
- You're in!
Some information on how to get started:
1. Choose a valid and appropriate nickname.
- It has to be appropriate, read the rules for more information regarding nicknames.
2. On your first connection to the server, you will be assigned the server group "Guest" for 3 days, without any permission to type or talk.
- This serves to protect the server from harassment like spam, ads, script-kiddies, trolls, etc.
3. You will be able to talk in F F A (Free For All) channels.
- These channels are normally positioned at the top of the area.
4. You will need to request for talk power to be able to talk in the other channels.
- You can do this by right clicking on your name then clicking "Request Talk Power".
5. After 3 days, you can approach anyone from the team to become "Mate" or to get an art symbol.
- Having the "Mate" server groups grants you permission to type or talk in any channel.
- Showcase your talents to the team member and you will receive the according art symbol. For example: Beatbox and you get a "B" icon next to your name!
6. Inquiries directed to team members will not be processed immediately. Please be patient!