Suggestions: Forum Board

• Which suggestion would you like to see happen? 3

1. Report Topic (3) 100%
    2. Personal Platform (1) 33%
    3. Scheduling Board (1) 33%

Hi,

I'd like to share some ideas and thoughts to improve the forum board to a more convenient tool to use and and share things. There will be a list with all sorts of suggestions and explanation-value's are appointed to those that need more explanation or insight. Suggestions with an apostrophe will have their respective details represented at the bottom of this thread.

1. Report Topic *: A simple and easy format-"code" can be copied and pasted from the Topic listing various information that will be required from the reporter, regarding rulebreaking or abuse.
    2. Personal Platform: Get to know eachother and the members better by having a topic where users can create threads about theirselves, how they first came in contact with BBR, a small bio or their hobbies.
    3. Scheduling Board: For people that would like to announce when they are going to stream, perform, start events (more personal or "underground" and not BBX events) etc...- on Teamspeak or any other server/website.

*Small example of a Report Format:

Code
    1. Reason:
    2. Teamspeak Username:
    3. Forum Name:
    4. Screenshots/Recording/Video/Logs:

I'll try to update this Thread on weekly basis, hopefully you guys like the suggestions I've thrown out here and if you did make sure to vote them up, that way we can keep track of what's being really appreciated and what's not. Think twice before you vote for a suggestion, you won't be able to alter your results!

• yeah cool ideas.
    i would love to have a more personal community where everyone feels at home.
    yes a "standard" for posting issues/reports or asking for help are a good idea. i will pin that in some categories rn.

and the scheduling could also be used as a part of the "personal platform" idea.