Don’t you know how to reinstall AOL Desktop Gold? If your reply is no, then you can follow the steps given below:
· First, you need to uninstall the already installed version of AOL Gold from your system and for that, you have to go to Control Panel > Uninstall a Program.
· Then search for AOL Desktop Gold and right-click on it to choose the option of uninstalling.
· Once it is uninstalled, you need to restart the system.
· Then go to the official page of AOL and look for the latest version of desktop software.
· Click to download and then save the AOL Desktop Gold setup file.
· Now you can run this file and follow the onscreen instruction to install it.
However, don’t forget to check the system requirement before you install AOL Desktop Gold on your system.