All rules that are listed on this thread are now in effect as of August 2017 and apply to all ranks on the BeatboxRapCom network. The following rules apply to the TeamSpeak Server and forums.
All users are to read and follow these rules to avoid punishments such as getting muted, kicked or banned. If for any reason a rule needs to be changed or modified, the Beatbox-Rap.Com Administration has the right to do so.
Using an alternate account to bypass punishments such as a mute or ban is prohibited on the BeatboxRapCom network. If caught doing this, your ban/mute may be extended and the alternate account will also be banned.
Respect All Staff Members
All decisions made by the Beatbox-Rap.Com staff team are final. Please do not argue with a judgement made by any of our staff. If you feel that a member of staff is being abusive, please contact the administration team on the forum or message them privately.
We may remove or lock threads where sole purpose is to publicly complain, shame, or rage about staff members. These issues should be dealt with via a private message.
Account Security and Sharing
As a user on the BeatboxRapCom Network, you are responsible for the security of your Teamspeak and forum accounts. If another user gains access to your account by any means, you are still responsible for your account. Please make sure that your passwords are secure and that you never give them out to anyone.
To note, we do not allow the sharing of TeamSpeak identities used on the BeatboxRapCom network. If your account is shared with another user and they break a rule which results in punishment, the punishment will remain on the account regardless of any claims that you weren't the person using the account. This could, in some cases, also lead to a punishment being carried over to other accounts you own if we believe it to be a case of you evading your punishment.
Advertising is not Permitted
Advertising other servers on the Teamspeak server or forum will result in a ban from the network and/or forum. This includes sharing an IP or website/domain (other than that of BeatboxRapCom) in public chat, private messaging, voice chat, etc…
Buying/Selling is not Permitted
To protect the users of this network, we also do NOT allow the sale (or advertising) of anything on the BeatboxRapCom network or forum. This is because selling online merch is a commonly used avenue for scammers. Not allowing these sales is the best way for us to protect the users of our network.
Do not Impersonate or “Pretend to be Someone”
Impersonating is a serious offense on the BeatboxRapCom Network. If you witness someone impersonating a reputable person or staff member, please contact a Moderator as soon as possible. Impersonating as staff on the server or forum is not allowed, please do not trick someone to think you are able to do something that you can’t.
You can recognise staff members by looking at their server groups:
Area Moderators will have the Yellow Wing,
Moderators will have the Yellow Microphone,
Managers will have the Green Microphone,
Seniour Managers will have the Blue Microphone,
Administrators will have the Pink Microphone,
Owners will have the Black Microphones.
Do not Spam or use Excessive Capital Letters
Spam of any type is not permitted. The minimal requirement for it to be classified as spam includes, but is not restricted to, the posting of same or similar messages consecutively, a repetitive number of times within the space of a few or more seconds. Messages comprising of all or a large amount of caps is also considered spam. Spam on the forum will not be tolerated, spamming posts or threads will either get you suspended or banned from the forum.
Inappropriate Language and Content is STRICTLY Forbidden
Please be mindful of others when speaking in channels, we do have children participating in the network with you. Profane language (swearing) is not allowed. Use of profanity on the forum will cause said post/thread to either be edited to something cleaner, or for the entire post to be deleted.
This also includes posting links to inappropriate content (e.g. adult content). As mentioned before, we do have young users on the network, and they should not be exposed to such content.
Respect All Users
RAU - Respect All Users, we are all human and we all like the Beatbox-Rap.Com Network. Please be respectful and kind to others whileparticipating in channels, or even lounging in lobbies. Forum respect will be enforced, do not write something that will be considered rude, it does hurt someone’s feelings in the end. Discrimination of any kind is not tolerated and will result in a ban.
We will NOT allow the following:
- Remarks about disabilities
Or any other kinds of discrimination
You are allowed to speak different languages on the TeamSpeak server.
However, keep in mind that its the best to talk English when you ask a staff member for help because they might not speak your language.
All chat rules are affecting any language, breaking the chat rules in different languages will still lead into punishment.
Rules that are listed above are still enforced in the TeamSpeak server, do not think that only the rules below apply to you on TeamSpeak. Please read the rules below that relate to the TeamSpeak server.
1. Every team member reserves the right to change any content on the server at any time and without prior announcement! This includes changing the server rules!
2. The server administrators are not obliged to justify their acts to users.
3. Advertising other “community“ servers, in whatever form, requires the explicit permission of the server administrators.
4. If you don’t respect other people, then you’re not welcome here.
5. Voice changers or similar software won’t be tolerated.
6. Thou shall not beg for rights.
7. Using Proxies or VPNs to circumvent bans is forbidden.
8. Membership is only allowed for mic-owners, after 3 days.
9. No talk about any Religious things on this Community!
10. No drama or talk that lead to this! (Drama will lead to a ban)!
§2 Avatars, Channel Names and Nicknames
1. As a general rule, avatars, channel names and nicknames must not consist of any offensive, porn, obscene, racist or similar content.
2. Avatars, channel names and nicknames used for advertising purposes, negative comments, provocative allusions or similar things are not permitted on the TeamSpeak server.
3. Placeholders in the “Temp. Channel Area” are prohibited.
4. Constant nickname changes are not welcome.
§3 Chat / Conversation
1. Verbal offenses are strictly forbidden. This covers, among other things, insults and swearing.
2. Any racist, right-wing extremist and sexually questionable remarks are not admissible and will in no case be tolerated.
3. All forms of disturbances are forbidden. This includes, for example, noises, spam via messages or inappropriate volume when communicating.
4. If any noise or feedback occur, only “Push To Talk” will be allowed.
5. Advertisements for other servers, websites, forum or radios, in whatever form, with the exception of partner sites, require the explicit permission of the server administration.
1. Recordings in the upper public area are not allowed without the approval of the administration or the concerned user.
2. If a separate channel has been created (possibly password protected), recordings are permitted.
3. If other users don’t agree with recordings in the private channel, recordings are prohibited.
1. We do not disclose our user’s IP addresses to any unauthorized persons.
2. Private information about members, members videos or member’s photos will not be disseminated or distributed.
3. If you have any questions, problems or other matters concerning the server, please turn to one of our administrators.
If getting an answer takes a bit longer, please keep in mind that you might not be the only user who needs our help.
§6 Compliance with the rules
From the moment of the connection to the TeamSpeak server, these rules form the basis for any action or conduct!
In the case of failure to comply with these rules, every team member has the right to issue a warning, to kick out, to ban or to register an IP ban.
Failure to follow TeamSpeak Rules will result in a mute, kick or ban from the TeamSpeak server.
Your actions on TeamSpeak can also result into a ban on the forum.
- Photos must not contain any nudity or sexual reference, meaning no fake anime girl or real photos that fall under the category of pornography.
- Photos must not contain any reference to drugs or alcohol, we do not want to advertise any product that might be offensive or inappropriate on the Website or TeamSpeak server.
- Photos must not encourage violence, racism, or any misconduct. Please keep in mind that any sign that relates to these categories are not allowed.
WEBSITE SIGNATURE GUIDELINES
You are expected to comply with the following guidelines. All users who do not follow the guidelines will be dealt as such stated at the bottom of this post.
What can you hyperlink?
Signatures cannot have any links in them that contain harmful cyber trash such as but not limited to viruses, harmful cookiesor account stealers (phishing).
You ARE allowed to advertise your social media pages, as long as it follows our network rules and other guidelines. Any signatures with animated images (.gif) or videos that contain flashing lights are not allowed, as these can cause seizures and can be harmful to other users.
Non flashy animated images are allowed.
Dragon Cave or similar sites that contain clickable pets, Internets or karma are allowed.
Please remember that every user that has signatures enabled can see yours. This means to use the space wisely knowing that it will not be only you who sees it. Having too many animations or wasting space with list will annoy others. Use your signature to let people know who you are, or to share social media with them. Many people love to show off achievements too.
Attacking a person or featuring a user in your signature should only be done with their permission. We don't want signature wars on our server.
What will happen if the guidelines are not followed?
Most of the time, if a user does not follow these guidelines, they will receive a punishment from a staff member letting them know, and asking them to change it.